If you appreciate a good bottle of wine at the end of a long day then you are also aware of the fact the kitchen fridge isn’t the best place to store wines.
To preserve the quality of a nice bottle and to keep it at the most ideal temperature, away from various food stuff that have strong odour and may affect the taste of your favourite Merlot you may want to consider getting a dedicated wine cooler.
Most wine lovers don’t have the budget nor the space in their home for a top-of-the-line climatized wine cabinet or a high-end wine refrigerator.
On the othe rhand, there are many cheap electric wine coolers and wine refrigerators available on the market today but according to consumer reviews a lot of them turn out to be of low quality.
So, after a thorough research looking at several factors we compiled this list ofthe best wine coolers under 500 USD.
We have examined, and compared the most improtant features that affect the overall quality the most.
We hope it will be a great help to make a buying decision if you’re in search for an affordable yet good-quality wine storage fridge.
Quick Buying Tips When Shopping For a Wine Fridge
- How thermolectric wine coolers work (includes recommended Peltier wine cooler brands & models).
- User Reviews on the Wine Enthusiast 28-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Wine Enthusiast Home Wine Cellars – overview of the brand’s wine bottle cooler models.
- EdgeStar 28-bottle Thermoelectric Wood-paneled Wine Cooler – an attractive, energy-efficient wine fridge for freestanding use.
- Avanti WC331DZD 28-bottle two Zone Wine Cooler – a nice looking compact wine cellar with two independent temperature zones for under US$ 500.
- The Best 30-Bottle Wine Refrigerators – top-rated wine coolers with around 30 bottle count storage space.
Similar Home Wine Cellars
- Haier Wine Cellars – our overview article of Haier wine coolers.
- Danby DWC283BLS Two-Zone Wine Cooler – a sleek medium size wine fridge with 2 temperature zones and 6 wood shelves.