What happens when a VinoTemp wine cooler does not cool, you order a replacement part, but…
They send the wrong replacement/repair part twice, the process takes 2 months, and customer service (Norma) does not return any phone calls or e-mails during said process.
You give up because of incompetence and have a useless unit while they have your money as follows: initial purchase; replacement part; two shipping fees. In addition to this frustrating ordeal, what I thought was a supervisor has never gotten back with me to reconcile the situation. Buyer Beware
Vinotemp VT-28TEDS Wine Cooler Review
- Capacity: 28 bottles (Bordeaux style, 750 ml)
- Cabinet color: black
- Door: simulated brushed stainless steel trimmed dual-paned glass with towel bar handle
- Cooling method: thermoelectric
- Number of zones: one
[/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end] Vinotemp VT-28TEDS Thermo-Electric 28-Bottle Wine Chiller[/ezcol_1half_end]
- Built-in/Freestanding: freestanding only
- Temperature Control/Display:
- Thermostat (Mechanical/Digital): adjustable digital thermostat,
- Temperature Range: 54 °F – 66°F (to reach a temp. within this range make sure you install the wine cooler in a room where the ambient temperature is 50-80 °F)
- control panel is mounted on the top cabinet frame: push buttons (up and down arrows) to set the desired temperature, there’s a light switch to to turn on/off the interior ligh
- Display: digital readout, can be set to indicate temperature either in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Shelving: 6 pull-out chromed wire racks
- Interior Light: low-intensity blue LED lighting
- Power consumption (set at 59 °F): 1.2 kWh/24 hrs
- Noise: low noise
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28 1/2″ x 18 1/4″ x 22″
- Weight: cc. 52 lbs.
- Price range: cc. US$ 330-425 (US$ 11.79 – 15.18 per bottle).
- Warranty: 1 year on parts and labor.
Pros & Cons (based on consumer reviews)
- good size
- low noise
- easy to use
- cheap quality
- early failures, break downs
- doesn’t hold temperature
- bad customer service
Overall Rating (1- 5 stars):
Go to our main page about Vinotemp Wine Coolers.