Last updated on October 4th, 2020 at 08:22 am
A Freestanding Compressor-Based Home Cellar with Manual Thermostat
30-Bottle Magic Chef Wine Cooler, Model MCWC30MCG
Review: useless and a waste of money….. ohhh it’s pretty…. but again useless
Magic Chef 30-Bottle Wine Cooler, MCWC30MCG – Features Overview
- Capacity: 30 standard bottles (Bordeaux style, 750 ml)
- Cabinet color: black
- Door: stainless steel-framed, dual pane amber colored curved glass door with stainles steel towel bar handle, reversible
- Cooling method: compressor cooling
- Number of zones: one
- Built-in/Freestanding: freestanding only, needs cc. 3″ – 4″ clearance around the sides, at the back and top for proper air circulation.
- Temperature Control/Display:
- Thermostat (Mechanical/Digital): manual thermostat – dial with settings from 0 to 7
- Temperature Range: cc. 42°F – 66°F (5.5°C – 18.8°C)
- Display: LED display (the black-framed door model displays in blue, the stainless steel framed door model in yellow, can be set to indicate temperature either in Fahrenheit or Celsius.)
- Shelving: 5 chrome-plated pull-out wire racks (each holds 6 standard bottles).
- Interior Light: switch is next to the temperature control dial.
- Noise: During cooling cycle the refrigerant flow and some compressor nosie is heard.
- Electricity consumption (estimated):
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19″ X 33″ X 21.17″
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Price range: cc. US$ 300 (US$ 10 per bottle).
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor/5 years on compressor.
Pros & Cons (based on consumer reviews)
- lots of complaints on early failures
Overall Rating (1- 5 stars):
Go to our main page of Magic Chef Wine Coolers
- Vinotemp VT-28TEDS 28-Bottle Wine Cooler
- 28-30-Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerators
- Danby DWC286BLS 30-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Fridge
- Danby DWC276BLS 27-bottle wine cooler
- EdgeStar 28-Bottle Wine Cooler
- GE Profile 29-Bottle Wine Refrigerator, PWR04FANBS
- Samsung RW13EBSS wine cooler with 28-31 Bottles Capacity
- Wine Enthusiast 28-Bottle Wine Cooler