Stylish Mid-Capacity Wine Storage
Jenn-Air wine cellars boast innovative design and high performance making them an ideal choice for wine lovers with sophisiticated taste.
Jenn-Air wine cellars come with natural maple wood shelves and the 24″ width makes them ideal for built-in placement under a kitchen counter. Apart from wine cellars Jenn Air offers beverage centers as well.
Jenn-Air 46-Bottle Wine Cellar, JUW248, Undercounter Unit
The Jenn-Air JUW248 wine cellars is a dual temperature zone unit that stores up to 46 bottles of wine.
Main Features & Benefits of Jenn-Air Wine Cellars
- Black textured cabinet finish with stainless steel framed, UV filtering glass door
- Door glass is dual pane and the hinging is reversible.
- Two temperature zones- Note Jenn-Air advertises its wine coolers as dual zone units, though in fact they don’t have two seperate temperature zones each with its own temperature controls. The JUW48 series wine coolers by Jenn-Air are single zone units. The upper part of the cabinet is the coldest so it is recommended for storing white wines, the central area is best for light reds while the lower part is good for reds. Note that if you want to chill your whites and set the interior temp. to cold, the lower part, where you keep your reds, might get too cold.
- 5 glide-out racks with unstained maple wood fronts – you can custom finish the wood facings to match with your kitchen cabinetry decor.
- Display shelf – the bottom rack is fixed and it is best used for showing off your most appreciated wines.
- Mechanical thermostat (dial) mounted on the front grille – the wine cellar comes with factory set temperature, you can reset the cellar temperature by turning the dial towards colder or less colder settings. Allow 24 hours for the temperature to stabilize.
- LED display – indicates the current temperatures (you can set it to either Fahrenheit or Celsius) for the upper and the lower cabinet parts in blue.
- The interior light turns on automatically whenever you open the cabinet door.
- Automatic defrost – prevents frost build-up.
- 4 leveling legs – for a perfect level placement.
Dimensions of the Jenn-Air Undercounter Wine Cellars:
- Height: 35 1/8″
- Width: 23 3/4″
- Depth: 24 3/8″
Front venting allows for either built-in or freestanding placement. All Jenn-Air wine cellar models come with 4 level legs for levelling the cabinet.
Price of Jenn-Air Wine Cellars: cc. US$ 1430-1800.
Official Site of Jenn-Air Wine Coolers: Jenn-Air Appliances.
Similar Wine Storage Products:
Kitchenaid Wine Coolers – are exactly the same as Jenn-Air wine fridges.
N’FINITY 50-bottle Wine Cooler – a good-value, affordable 2-zone home cellar by Wine Enthusiast.
Avanti WCR5104DZD 46-bottle Wine Refrigerator – an attractive dual temperature zone unit with 5 wood shelves.
Cavavin Urbania 46-bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler – avalaibale in 3 cabinet finishes.
Summit SWC530LBI Wine Cooler – dual zone, stores 46 bottles on 6 slide-out wood shelves.
EdgeStar 46-Bottle Wine Cooler, Model CWR460DZ – dual-zone, built-in unit with stainless steel trimmed wood shelves.
Magic Chef 44-botle Dual Zone Wine Cooler – a cheap, functional wine refrigerator with 2 independently controlled zones.
40-50 Bottle Wine Refrigerators – selection of the best mid-sized home wine cellars.
Two Tempearture Zone Wine Cellars – recommended true dual zone wine coolers.
U-Line Echelon Series 2-Zone Wine Cellars – 43 bottle undercounter units with two independent temp. zones.
The Sub-Zero 424 teo- Zone Under Counter Wine Cooler stores up tp 46 bottles of wine.